Gardiner Hall & Event Deck
Make your special day perfect by celebrating at the Delaplaine! You want something creative, something different that says “you.” We’re an arts center, so, yeah, we get it! Roomy enough to accommodate large gatherings, Gardiner Hall’s atmosphere also makes small gatherings feel intimate. It opens up onto the covered Event Deck overlooking beautiful Carroll Creek Park, adding a delightful al fresco element to your special day.
All Gardiner Hall rentals include
- Climate-controlled and ADA accessible 1,800-square-foot event space
- Use of 1,000-square-foot Event Deck (weather permitting)
- Round and/or rectangular tables and chairs
- Accommodation of up to 100 guests (depending on configuration and needs)
- Caterer’s kitchen (we will work with the caterer of your choosing)
- Multi-user restrooms
- A variety of linens and table skirting
- Decor for any occasion
- Audio-visual and projection capabilities
- One block from downtown Frederick’s East Street with simple access to Route 70
- Convenient guest parking in the All Saints Street Parking Deck next door
- Easy access to downtown shops, restaurants, and houses of worship
Click here to view more photos
All prices are subject to change
To book your event, contact us.
Read some of our reviews on The Knot.
Every rental helps to impact the community. As a nonprofit arts center, facility rentals are an important source of income and further the Delaplaine’s mission to provide educational visual arts experiences and opportunities to everyone we can. Thank you!