TUESDAYS@TEN OPEN STUDIO
Tuesdays@Ten Open Studio is an ongoing program that welcomes Delaplaine members for an opportunity to work in our spacious drawing and painting studios. Doors are open 10 am–3 pm. Stay for an hour or all day. Open Studio sessions take place on the 3rd floor, in studios 3B and 3C.
Open Studio sessions are FREE and open to Delaplaine Arts Center members. If you’re not a member yet, it’s easy to join!
Easels, tables, and chairs are provided. Participants are responsible for bringing their own art supplies and cleaning up their work stations. Registration is required. To register, complete and submit the form below or email the Programs Department.
PLEASE NOTE: Tuesdays@Ten does not meet when the arts center is closed. See Location & Hours for details. Tuesdays@Ten does not meet during summer camps.
The Delaplaine is following health and safety protocols recommended by local, state, and federal agencies. Students are asked to follow these guidelines:
- Before coming to class, be alert for symptoms. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19. If you or a member of your household have any of these symptoms, stay home.
- While at the Delaplaine:
- Face masks are required at all times, including inside classrooms.
- The Delaplaine is practicing physical distancing in all areas. Please stay 6’ apart from others at all times and respect the Delaplaine’s guidelines for moving through the building and spacing apart.
- Avoid sharing items and materials with others as much as possible.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially: after using the restroom; after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; after touching items shared with others.
- Avoid eating in the classroom. If you must have something to eat, wash hands before and after doing so.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Delaplaine staff will be disinfecting frequently touched surfaces and shared items after each class.
Please contact us with any questions.
Tuesdays@Ten Open Studio Registration Form
Support great art opportunities like Tuesdays@Ten!
The Art of Giving