About the Exhibition
Artists are invited to submit works in any medium, reflecting on life during the pandemic or examining the therapeutic possibilities of art making. Work submitted will be reviewed and selected for exhibition by the Delaplaine’s Exhibitions Panel, a group of artists, art instructors, and art enthusiasts.
- Artists must enter their artwork through the online EntryThingy portal.
- In order to access EntryThingy, artists must sign in or create a login and password.
- Scroll Down to Catharsis.
- Two submissions per artist will be accepted.
- Artists accepted into the exhibition will be notified via email on August 27, 2021. Artists who’s work is not accepted will not receive notification.
For additional information on the Catharsis exhibition, please contact the Exhibitions Manager or call 301-698-0656 ext. 108.
Deadline for Entries: August 6, 2021
Notification of Results: August 20, 2021
Drop-Off of Selected Artwork: August 27, 2021
Exhibition Dates: September 4–October 31, 2021
Support free, visual arts exhibitions in our community!
The Art of Giving